Saturday 12 May 2018

Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats with goodness!!


Super fast delicious breakfast that is waiting for you when you wake up.  Takes a few minutes to put together before bed...  My fave type of breakfast! Ive made it an easy recipe to remember,  pretty much 2 of everything!

Ingredients

2 cups organic quick oats
2 cups milk of choice (I use Vitasoy)
2 cups fresh apple juice (nudie)
2 TBS chia seeds
2 TBS pepitas
2 TBS goji berries
2 TBS maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon

Mix altogether in a large bowl and let it set overnight on your kitchen bench.  Super easy and delicious!!

2 comments:


  1. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road. Cheers

    jogos io online
    friv play
    a10 for free

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am interestingly here. I discovered this board and I in discovering It genuinely supportive and it helped me out a great deal. I plan to present something back and help other people, for example, you helped me.
    kizi free Games
    free game 2019
    friv school 2019

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...